This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

Latest Steel Profile

mark_melb
edited January 2005 in architecture
Anyone made any sense of Jesse Judd's project? ie. how does the kitchen work and where the hell do you hang the curtains??

Comments

• Anonymous
    edited January 1970
    A bit odd. But all the right words were there. Validates the design, does it not? Only problem........shirts with tails should always be tucked in.
  • Anonymous
    edited January 1970
    A bit odd alright. He should tuck in his shirt, get a hair cut and a real job.

Not a bad house though.
  • Anonymous
    edited January 1970
    He could buy a novelty tie and become an IT 'professional'.
  • Anonymous
    edited January 1970
    i am curious, i thought this is an architectural discussion, what has it got to do with Jesse Judd's attire?
  • Anonymous
    edited January 1970
    Do trashy magazines ever speak of an actor's acting?
  • Anonymous
    edited January 1970
    oh i didn't know butterpaper is one ;)
  • Anonymous
    edited January 1970
    This job won an RAIA award I think. Which is fine, but personally I'm a bit over big gestural C shaped houses. I mean where's the skirting board on the curving wall? They're really handy for knowing where to stop vacuuming.
  • Anonymous
    edited January 1970
    ........commendation I think. Almost famous.
  • Anonymous
    edited January 1970
    dull spark wrote:
    This job won an RAIA award I think. Which is fine, but personally I'm a bit over big gestural C shaped houses. I mean where's the skirting board on the curving wall? They're really handy for knowing where to stop vacuuming.

i agree - wrap is crap