This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

Early bets for 2009 Awards

Comments

• luke
    edited November -1
    ^ you referring to the Crikey post by one Ian Macdougall?:

'Keating’s current pretension is to architectural authority. To my knowledge, the one building he has contributed something to is the postmodernist abomination known as the Museum of Australia in Canberra, though I understand his contribution was an asset-swap with the ACT Government so that the Museum could get the old Canberra Hospital site. Against the wishes of the ACT medical profession, one of the best hospitals in Australia was destroyed, and its place taken by a building right on the ACT lakefront which takes absolutely no advantage of the site, and would be better placed at the back end of Fyshwick.'
  • luke
    edited November 2009
    ^^^^^^^^^ by the way HD/Miles ... are you guys saying that the jury is on some kind of Sydney v Melbourne payback? If so - yawn ....
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    ^- R. Bevan maybe -but ?s himself after 1 step. no jury arithmetic 4 that
    at most a feathermen on shard payback business tipped a tinny already listing -.... fair enuff.

on the ? of mexico v cockboat capital.
    middle aged m.o.r. mex/cockboat r x dressing^^^^^. sure- no lippy and mascara but no versus either.
    - just old farts near death in drag/boat shoes continue usual chesting in musty dust.

disatisfaction of jury with boot is like authors self criticism of can'tbearha creation.
    (comment is this v) on the surface footwear is..... out of style?
    views of r bevan in FIN REV r inarticulate - but sum up the momentary disappearance of brisbain as problem.
    being there would politely change the topic of wots been going nowhere for 200 years?
    mexico or cockboat crews have <0.5 e of calculations for the foundations of haircutting.
    tim tam has a cement mixer for a full footing? ........but many benders stay kooky like the Hague, saying - I'm special ?

09 says sandgropers remain irrelevant. ? for mexico there.

more later - flat out blowdrying.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    ^
  • cabbie
    edited November -1
    <p>^ travis bickle doing some back burning ?</p>
  • cabbie
    edited November -1
    <p>^^^</p>
    <p>hd, you been gettin hi on your own supply ?</p>
    <p>must be some good hair tonic ?</p>
    <p> </p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    fumes off Ks o batches of hair restorer balm got me ripped yesterday.
    ^^^^ = sydney and melbourne have exchanged bodily fluids next gen down.

tonight pissed on bubbly. filled me manbag on mr. shocking. loved the name couldn't resist.
    wot a springtime carnival.

heres the drunk version of ^^^^.
    the boot is out of fuken style like Boy George on newyears day 87.
    its in to rape can'tbearhahs triangle so long as u look good doing it.
    light+pleasant fragrance d'this morning will always 100% cane eau-de-O-solastweek.

champagne has reminded me that letterbox had to be put down behind the screens like an old donkey that wandered on 2 the race track and we missed that bit of bloodshed.
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    miles' WAF insider was off the mark.

http://www.architectsajc.com/news/news-media/waf/

nice move changing the wallpaper peter - was looking last century.
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    u r lucky being stuck in timeless brisbain luke.
    perth is a wastebin of out of style ideas?
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ^ radioactive waste always gets buried in the sand
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    i like this video in a different way - u can see one of the cars accelerating past in the hammer lane. how hard tanned arse in a auia falchoon with a brick on the gas? or gravitarse back home visiting the folks and blurring a mistake he'd like to bury? nice touch by the renderer.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Poor Perth... they're really getting the Emporer's old clothes ... or his old lace up f*k me boot?

^You're right HD, the best thing about the video is the Tron like driving lines and near misses at the intersections - friggin awesome
  • cabbie
    edited November 2009
    <p>they have recycled the libeskind again......</p>
    <p> ^^^</p>
    <p> </p>
  • sod
    sod
    edited November 2009
    <p>the limbs don't like changing their underware - it's been hot and they're stinken up the place</p>
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    Is everyone talkin cryptic here to avoid being sued?

What is the boot?
    Sorry i'm new here, just a bit slow off the mark.
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    footwear of mexanglicans paired with stockings and garter under elizabethan trouser legs.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    Ahhh ok.

The boot sounds like deconstructed pastiche.

The thing about the Museum of Australia and Melbourne Recital theatre that i'm not sure about is if the designs were borne out of laziness or were subject to detailed intellectual debate. Its hard to decipher. Did the designers just ensemble a loose mix of past icons arbitrarily or was it something more precise? I dunno, but the buildings definitely reflect self-indulgence. "look at me and my mascara that i have smeared over my face.
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    not lazy - reckon they worked hard @ a stoopid idea per many barbers ante.
    discourse ----- mexarchispin for debate avoidance?
  • cabbie
    edited November -1
    <p>didn't the boot get the boot......????</p>
    <p>out of style....</p>
    <p> </p>
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    I'll give credit to the boot for looking like a smashed television
    Variety is the spice of life, but not too much spice.
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    if it looked like a crumpled tele it might be interesting.
    instead it looks exactly like what it is.

is salty functionalism with smoke rings blown over it whatever the cobblers say?

travis bickle be happy with industry critique.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    The copyright debate finished some time ago - lazy thinking was the verdict. Now that the dust has settled, the work looks like just after a dozer pushed the rubbish around. Post cerebral = pointless trash.
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    wot i want to know is y anyone can be bothered expending -emotion and words on the fcuked up pile of sticks. ...... purge?

HD only slightly disappointed to see yet another aus firm turn out to be a bunch of turd salesmen. everything after the green hall was sucking lucifers big scaly c--k?
  • luke
    edited November 2009
    wot's ta watch?
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    When I tilt my head sideways, a swatiska appears.
    Much like this one.
    The Zionists won't be too happy.
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    fcuk graeme samuels - he loves his columns of marbles in toxic polyurethane.
    swastika smoshstika - the cobblers r stadium experts and don't have danny boy played backwards devil messages on their LP - they just say straight up the european holocaust = indigenous war - liquid nails resoling. no point blowing rolled on pauline hanson's thighs cigar smoke.
  • cabbie
    edited November -1
    <p> </p>
    <p>anti-narcissism won't save em now.......</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    hagues has to save hisself.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November 2009
    The stockings look identical
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PIQPqudkYc

LIke it or not the conspiracy theorists are out there
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGZiDsgqAx4
  • hairdresser
    edited November 2009
    tick tock.

all i see iza lifepreserver vest upside down hague.
    youze looking @ the world through beer glasses that have gorn out of style.