This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

Outsourcing -@ Lower cost, better qualty

Eigen-Tech
edited May 2009 in notices
<p>Eigen wwas set up by Laing O’Rourke to meet the shortage of resources in the construction industry, at an economical price. It’s a concept followed by a number of the major Professional companies who have opened offices in India. Notwithstanding this, we have been encouraged to spread our wings and work for companies other than LOR and now have an impressive portfolio of clients and to stand on our own two feet and make a profit. We currently employ around 400 in-house, experienced and qualified staff working economically in India for Architects, Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers and Construction companies throughout the INDIA, UK, Middle East and Australia. We espicallise in providing BIM services for out clients in INDIA and the UK. Specifically I believe we can help you with CAD drawing, 3D visual and navigable models, clash detection, some minor design, quantities, and the like. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this in more detail. Our clients use us because we have a large pool of resources to call upon, because we have an understanding of their needs have English speaking qualified staff, all the softwares currently in use and because we save them money through our daily rates by allowing optimization of staff. You are never caught short due to insufficient staff, but don’t pay for people when work is slower. Also we do have representative sitting at various geography to have face to face client discussions and interactions. In the meantime, you can see more of what we do at www.eigen-tech.com or mail me at vagrawal@eigen-tech.com for any clarification. -Cheers, Vivek</p>