This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

worst 10 buildings 09.

Comments

• Anti-Narcissist
    edited December 2009
    ^Couldn't believe it made it to print in AA with a 2 page garbled think piece.

"RRMC"??, .. can't think of a more ridiculous sounding name aside from Cassablanca platapussy Complex
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    no gollum crawling between legs and shoving the telephoto in for sunset bingo shot hey. least u can crit this shed hagues without getting death threats from blown up moan dolls.

blokes come in the shop say 2 me, its the hair dickhead, cut it.
    they look at playboy in the chair 4 the pictures + flip through Le Point for the financals.
    no 1 reads the back yard tomato ladies ink that rubs off on bums later.

don't know how to break this 2 u - but mexi fat ladies at the deed poll shop def. peed pants when u came in the door (did u mean to buy smyth-jones)...............bit like buying a pink car + wondering afterwards. park it around corners when u go to meetings?
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    ^ in english please, not chinglish.
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    nice.

- grumpy from bashing up students all day / x boss chip ya shoulder?

hd's mate shop draws pre cast up the bush. vietnamese, talks wot u call chinglish - lets his drawings do the chit chat round aunt + uncle pawleens. dude has rice paper barber ticket but mexico gramma nobs like u say - go wipe your bum on it. very nice.

will stick 2 speaking in own style - yrs is good but too much chrome on the plum.
    got a top 10. besides yr eye Que?

---------
    still haven't answered question - wos the name on special.
    - wot does an andi-narcocyst do - squeeze crack pimples?
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    if u gotta read don't be constipated hagues stuck in the dunny with a dry english mag - get a book + go 2 bed.
    EN 8ch comes out staying off bums for HD.
    09s baddest book in mexico.
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    hd

mcr probably follow van urckle, office DA etc for next ten. good to see them hacking off the we are too worthy mexicans for world prizes.

din't hear the stooges contextualise mexico - try http://media.libsyn.com/media/rrrfm/The-Architects-20090922.mp3 for housemuseum
  • cabbie
    edited December 2009
    <p>^gees...doesn't that bloke love the sound of his own voice....</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    don't know whether to say thanks or not sod ^^
    har talks over ho a lot. gave me a headache.
  • cabbie
    edited December 2009
    <p>luke, looks as though 1963 was no different to 2009.....one sublte difference, the architects are no where near anything like CP......the philandering authority figures are dime a dozen.....</p>
    <p>and there has always been the japs....</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    got a plan cabbie?
  • cabbie
    edited November -1
    <p>pretty zanie.....</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    a bit like peter the great.
    move that we put em in as stands in for the chiefs absence in 09.

-----
    notice hagues went back and taped over his blister raising fluid loss on the shed with hair on head.
    hagues is down to hanging it on collective name and starving poets puff piece.
    0 to do with their barbering.

given his jelly spine wobbled i motion we guarantee RRMC a slot in our irrelevant countdown.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited December 2009
    ^
    I am forever tainted by the author of that garbled piece, a self-proclaimed poet, dabbling in new age theories. A bearded one too.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    you're all f*cked ... here is where it's at - Derry.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ODT
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Eire
  • luke
    edited November -1
    blow this up
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    ^
    thats likeable gear luke. appears to b made of real stuff.
    got more material on it.
    ----------------

got a top 10 hagues.
    or just going 2 keep on waving your pensioner card.
    u still haven't put back your dis on RRMC. feeling petty because backyard juniors beat u to a grass roof? bit lamearse hiding behind fako fluffer hate.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited December 2009
    #4 Danfos Universe
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    can't see it getting far at WAP.^

got to be a new liens + cocks prop hose all hey.
    would suit perth.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited December 2009
    ^19

Thought the technicolor dream coat looked familiar, Donovan downhill must have choked on apacket of skittles across the river.
  • cabbie
    edited December 2009
    <p>^you colour blind hagues ?</p>
    <p>a big building and you missed the target....</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    timeless gogs. love skittles. ( think i love the new green mohawk tim tam even more but) .
    looked like brissy pinko stone from across the river? but i got shagged Ize - wot would i no? lamp shade foyer in rock is bad ass. hear the the golden shower is filling up with lawyers + other types who r stoked not 2 be sharing a lift with corporate glass arses and shiny heads reflecting in chrome.

0 in mexico for 30 years comes close. except i guess kimbas Bee 8ch pee which kicks its own arse.
    http://www.butterpaper.com/vanilla/comments.php?DiscussionID=1461&page=1#Item_32

@ hagues
    u got any photos of bris vegas de styled boot mall that stepped in it.
    heard on a grapevine its had problems with stink staining in the sunlight.
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    last question = promise not 2 ask again hagues.
    but the deed pole name. full price 4 it , tell me no.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Rather the skittles than the smarties .. {so did UK/AR}
    Nice air swing Messiah
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    upside down mexican lambo riding boot with benetton socks, wearer was screamer pissed on rum, caught cuban heel on banana skin + left it behind. not sure about imported sewer pipes - built to 100 year event mexican standards out of context but in line with latin expectations of crap from the top?

calling foul on hagues dropkick universe. ^^^^^^^^
    not real. understand y he'd b confused between cad crayons and cobbling it together.
    needs to plop down something thats tortured and maimed bob the builders.
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    ^^^^ not 2 worry hagues - had a horrible accident and found wot i wouldn't look 4.
    underarm fume stains r a problem for mexicans in black shirts in the tropical heat.
    some deodorant would stop the second hand scotch tape gas?
    have to go back to 91 for a top 10 contender thats a maze ing from the cobblers.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    ^^
    its very real hairdresser. too many hair extensions have made you cycnical.
    http://www.archdaily.com/13496/danfoss-universe-j-mayer-h-architects/
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    ha ha ha-------very real hagues?
    2 shoot pidgeons u got to swing the shotty before you pull the trigger.
    can wait for u to work out where drive is on the gear stick and cum back to us.
    clue - see above. we r not laughing...........yet.

not needling, know u r annoyed at plebs type of v.i.pee + don't read signs on doors but.... -- not favorite design to die for in last 5 years and u should know thing going down, or fell out of file marked wot u look around nose at when working out wot to copy, just your worstest baddest per annum, .................., its 09.
    think being in a pub with punters and your shit stinks like everyone elses with your howdees and sitdrones left at home and you will be on track.

(etiquette of cynicism tip 2 1 who nose...easier to chew bitten off fluffers hands with rubber mother theresa mask off.)
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    ^^^??hiding behind code.
    09 alright- your smarties have expired 3 yrs ago.
    phase 1 or phase 2 u talkin about.