This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

VICTORIAN ARCHITECTURE AWARDS 2010

Comments

• luke
    edited November -1
    So - since when has that held anyone back in Marxico.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Anyway, I like trapeziums as much as the next guy
    Y'all feel me?
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    no thanks.
    butt yur right. i just spotted @ least 2 undead corpses on that list. yaw suggestions r not out of place.
    they should advertise in the journal of undertakers.
  • miles
    edited November -1
    <p>no discussion about the 'housemuseum' lads? must be a shoe in for the resi award. </p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    scarface's bogan version of heide the sausage will walk it in thru the door yawning.
  • miles
    edited November -1
    <p>dont fancy bkk?</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    not that kind of hairdresser.
  • miles
    edited November -1
    <p>c'mon youd love to get knotty's knots out. those well heeled boys need some straightners. or do you fancy 'my dads famous but i'm good at houses'? seachange? not quite diver jon.</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    a small but very deep shaving nick be more in the salon style.

housings a dead 1/4. not necessarily prohofessions fault but as u say y not blame them anyway - its not like they r likeable.
    or if there is something likeable its kind of dull and earnest. Take the crevat.
    nice little house but when u get down 2 it just anutha reitveld re run. not like there hasn't already been a million reruns b 4 it.

last slightly challenging house of any size and inderest was peter the great a few years back but EF wunderkind thought it was crap. Mind u he's neva pulled a house off. hey?
  • miles
    edited November -1
    <p>he tried but the mother in law refused to live in the dazzle shed.</p>
  • miles
    edited November -1
    <p>talking of breeding. what about judge judd's kid? austen shed in the woods...all about the views and borromini apparently. no-one else was up that early. but miles and the jury.</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    ^^2 b fair the lawn mower finds it a nice place 2 b.

^ did he remember to murder a tradesmen 4 making a mistake.
    u got 2 love the way these fluffy dudes reckon they measure up to a mad c nut like Barry Borrowmeanie.
  • cabbie
    edited April 2010
    <p>forget the boring banter....does anything actually deserve to be called an award winner ?</p>
    <p>the list is shite...</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    4 sure its one of those years. arseeemc is gonna think hes fcuken hey with all the ones he'll now have hanging on his toilet wall.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    i reckon the tomatoe lady deserves 2 get a B S medeha award
  • luke
    edited April 2010
    ^ Go well with the Liesartse Award.

That was a daring experiment by Dulux to get in a judge known to be color blind this year?
  • sod
    sod
    edited April 2010
    <p>why does liens joint rate so well? demostration of how to improve housing affordability (via tax evasion according to some fatboy cnut on the radio)? attaching a museum to house isn't exactly new - seen a few house/shell museums in coastal towns which had more merit than the liens me too metal masterpiece. art collection envy/aspiration will get it over the line.</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    ^^no ones got the heart to tell him luke.
    "truth" is centalink thinks hes repeaten Gene Jeannie stunt from last decade.
    2 him its a black and white comphozitshun.

^ art collection or market creahateshun? dunno + don't care. marxican artists r irrelevant decwhorators that don't clash with the decor? the house/museheehum looks hexactly like an EF display apartment renduhring. they should get prize 4 doing it first. thats wot architecture is down 2.
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    speaken of EF, salon customers say concrete of rimmer district hi rise mausolehum getting painted black.
    b just another just ok apartment tower with that mistake. ignore earlier comments. not meddle contendah in 011.
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    <p>pitty about the black paint on the stop ends</p>
    <p>mcr got a new dual oc close to completeion in wynstay st that looks like a multi res contenda</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    be up against runny but, robbings + colgate's eclectic castofftrophey in north gangland.
    after 10+ years of shortcuts thru channels cut by local dredging operations their bulk bore carrier shiten non one has run aground at full steam in a dodgy international shipping root?
  • luke
    edited April 2010
    Reckon centrelink's OH&S interior decorators have taken out a sub to DWELL magazine - did he wander into one of his malls and discover borders mag rack?
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    /?
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    <p>hd - where about in north gangland?</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    jeckles hide side samplebored not a new building? - shifted to correct weight division.....
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    .......on the far right.
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    salon $ r on samplebored going from distant third at the back straight to first by a salievha dribble 4 the cockup plate. rimma ambulance kept stumble out of punters view. heyhihey zombies suffering BER balls must premature ejaculate?

+ side = sirstinkalots frankenstein head job on formah rimmer HQ will remain true 2 its statearse?
  • luke
    edited April 2010
    The guy is right - he should stop showing it.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    give the man the meddle 4 calling the P.E.R.I (china) medekull school the babel building about 1 min in.
    + give the kiwis all a meddle 4 sitting thru it.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ^^^ I had a look into your crystal ball HD,..... thats a sweet tip, moneys with the bookies now.