This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

outsourcing CAD activities

Anonymous
edited March 2005 in architecture

hi
im new on this forum and ive got a couple of questions to ask and i'd be grateful if you answer me.
let me first introduce my self: my name is hejer i'm a tunisian girl and i'm currently working on a architectural project. the aim of my researchs is to set up a partnership with an architector or drafter from abroad within an offshore corporation. our firm has already got an architecure bureau with all the required equipment and also a very qualified team of drafters and architectors.
the price of cad work in tunisia is much less than those in europe and USA and the quality of work is virtually the same.
my question is would the american or english bureaus or agencies be interested with outsourcing their cad activities to another country such as tunisia in order of much more rentability?

i hope my question is enough clear otherwise i'll be glad to give you more details about it.
please don't hesitate to contact me: info@bta-engineering.com
www.bta-engineering.com

thanks