This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

Architectural Cad Drafting by Licensed US Architect using Au

Anonymous
edited September 2003 in links
Great CAD Architectural Cad Drafting Service

We are an experienced architectural & building services CAD drafting service. It's been 20 plus years since I graduated from the University of Texas in Austin, Texas USA. During college I worked at my Father's Architecture and Engineering Firm to put myself thru school. With experience in both large and small US Architectural / Engineering companies I feel capable of providing anyone anywhere with the cad drafting, plans, space planning and designs they need. Real time communications via chat messenger or phone, dedicated service and commitment to your satisfaction. I will give you a full set of home plan drawings that you will be able to use to get your building permit at a fraction of the cost I would charge if I was still sitting in Austin. I doubt you will be able to beat my quality at this price ANYWHERE! If you need custom designs or small cad drafting work I will do that too, I have a staff of five trained cad drafting technicians here on hand for your work. As those who know me can vouch, I am online most of the US working hours.

Take advantage of our price structure while you rest easy that your cad drafting is accurate and delivered on time.

Though we specialize in architecturally related cad drafting, we also do paper to cad conversions and as-builts, cabinet drawings, electrical, mechanical, and structural cad drafting. We also do cad drafting for contractors and builders with drafting of their shop, as-built, fabrication and construction drawings. We have even cad drafting for patent drawings and games.
We love autocad, we love cad, send us your hand drawn plans.

New Home? send us your plan sketches, scan them and email them, roll them up and courier them ( it gets here in 3 days by DHL )send me your cad plans made in 3dhome Architect or any of the other small cad programs and we will turn them into cad drawings you can submit for a building permit. Tell us your printing requirements and we will give you files in the format you need.

Contractors! let us do your planning ,cad drafting and design. Send me your sample drawings and some pictures of what style you are using in your development, we will generate designs and working drawings for you.

Great Cad specializes in cadd outsourcing- Architectural Cad Drafting using Autocad. Send us a sample drawing and we will use your layering and cad standards.

cadd plans and draughting! home plans, house plans, apartment buildings and commercial designs,. we love it!

Contact GreatCad now!
cadgreatcad@hotmail.com

Comments