This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

Take the 1st Step

there are a lot of articles, papers, magazines and books on the ENVIRONMENT topic... but seems to me all have forgot he main issue environment itself... most of the authors just try to boost and sell themselves instead to do something for... i've attended to a lecture on sustainability delivered by dr. siamak shahneshin... he said one things in the beginning which seemed read my thoughts... herein i share it with you... “believe it or not, we have crafted a culture bubble, and built an environ bubble, where mindsets are the extra-, the mega-, the over- cultures. the challenge today is to deflate the bubble before it bursts. the most vulnerable sector may be the environ in the extended sense of the word.” you may like to know more about it... i have no idea if you could find something at the MOMA tokyo... but probably at www.shahneshinfoundation.org

neda
sydney