This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

architectural work in melbourne

Anonymous
edited October 2004 in notices
Hi,
I'm currenly a part one architectural graduate from the uk living in the melbourne area. i've been here for around three weeks now will little success in getting any work. I've been using this site as a kind of resource whilst here and have decided that its time to try and contact people beyond the receptionist of every firm i try to get to speak to.

So... if anyone is interested in a yound architectural graduate trained with 3years autocad and architectural desktop experience in 2d and 3d drafting, modeling please contact me. I have a website up at the moment http://www.jparchitecture.co.uk where you can view most of my work, dissertation and resume along with photography work and other interests of mine.

I'm willing to for ideally 9months, but possibly up to 11 months on an awards scheme based payment. I've very enthusiastic and motivated to start soon.

If anyone is interested and knows of anyone who would be interested then please contact me at: j.a.perry@ncl.ac.uk.

Regards,
James Perry