This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

Barangaroo

Anti-Narcissist
edited March 2010 in architecture
This is the view that killed it for me. Never mind the ships.

Comments

• Anti-Narcissist
    edited March 2010
    According to the agit prop, the scheme is transparent.
    How convenient.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited March 2010
    There it is.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    Take this bitch
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    preferred the danny glover version myself.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ^ Absolutely HD, not as one dimensional and with a tasty set of urban locations.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^^^u r treating objects like women again andi?
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Yeah..............the governator and his buddies sprayed the jungle but missed their target.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    Wrong Luke. The predator was wounded during that skirmish.
    If you bothered to watch the ending he was felled by a log and decided to self detonate. A fitting conclusion.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    geez andi, u cut through the b s like a hay hay review?
    I thought that predatewhore was a dark french indalekshul reflection on the existential crisis of the west.
    did i fcuk up.

so u r saying when old raisin dick arnie + his crack team of big balled turbo machine gun slingers mowed down a thousand trees and a lot of wild life 2 give him a flesh wound that was a victory 4 ideas over technique?

i'm glad u straightened us out that its not an oriental ending,
  • luke
    edited November -1
    The red indian was the superior character..........
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    him and the chick the predatewhore wouldn't hit after he heat vision checked her fallopian tubes.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    danny glover cut the LA predatewhores arm off, killed him with his own boomerang and then got the old gun for a present from the tribe's big kahunas
    respect for a black man, not a story mexicans can relate to?
  • luke
    edited March 2010
    ^11@Messiah.
    Reckon you're not right in your sermon about transparency.
  • luke
    edited March 2010
    ^^ Related to the ugly white guy getting sliced in half by pred 2 in the abbatoir HD.
  • peter_j
    edited November -1
    Revealing screenshot from the barangaroo video. Keith Haring estate could sue for misuse.
  • peter_j
    edited November -1
    Also:
    Review of the presentation by Adam Russell and John Demanicor.
    http://australiandesignreview.com/response/15831-The-Barangaroo-red-herring

They found the video.
    http://vioca.st/Barangaroo
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    liked bit about bennelong's estate - respect for a black man.
    manhattan instead of woolsheds taking the city west. y not? its not 1/2 arsed or holding back.
    headlands = the harbour. not small scale suburban thinking like timid thalis plan.

marxicans couldn't tell any stories like this.
    lost the chance 4 another coupla hundred years to put back batman's hill. only fib they could have told.
  • luke
    edited March 2010
    marxicans are trying though - and help is on the way
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited March 2010
    ^^^ Looks like an erection than an exclamation mark, far superior than Thalis'plan.

Needs something more innovative than stacked milk cartons. No boots and stockings either please.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^@ andi, knob reflection fixation made u miss the 2 vaginas?
    innovative? - u mean centrelink owned adjective describing grey sandal with green straps hey?

u could undo the SMH milk carton diagram, fcuk off foyer ceiling lined up with hill profile behind + x out glass tower against sky and go with a marxican built diagram of how to represent wot u can't do in view of nothing.

^^...get the feeling that sydney can spare itself zombie object fixation + kulchural leadership luke.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    What do you propose hairdresser?
    Too much blow drying damages the hair.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^
    u blind from not looking in the mirror andi?
    let me dumb it down 4 u,
    - richy rogies is not a shite architect like u r saying?
    (but SMH renderer is good enuff 2 get a job with gollum.)
    paul keating doesn't talk small minded convhick chatter?
    and wot u think is a purple knob, is probably a red herring?

better people 2 arsk would b RISDEEE hexperts & moanash or waterfront organiser Gravitarse if u reckon seedknee is makng a big mistake.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited March 2010
    No need to dumb it down, just write something half intelligible without HD's cryptic crap.
    r u saying richy rogies hotel is ok?
    The same rogies who did the millenium dome?

Good master plan, the hotel is questionable.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Messiah......son of centrelink.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^ born to arseimulate ----ha ha ha.

^^i can try going sub mono syllabic 4 u but i don't know there has ever been successful translation of human language into zombie speak.

hear goes.

i .........../,,,,,,,,don't ........... /............ see ........../,,,,,,,,,, a ,,,,,,,,,,/.......... richy ............/..............rogies .............../............... hotel ............./............... design.
    i ............/............ see ............/.............. a .........../............. master /................ plan.
    ...../......& .........../,,,,,,,,,,,,,a .................shite............../,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mock....../...........hup............/,,,,,,,,,,
    by ..............the........../..............seed............knee...............morn.............ing...........herald.........

dunno about millenium dome.
    richies house kicks farken arse and lloyds building seems like someone with more than a spinal cord did it, but i got to admit 1 of your tafe worms would look better at the bottom of the harbour.
  • luke
    edited March 2010
    Well I'll be buggered, Messiah reckons its a good masterplan now?.....Marxican one one day, martian the next.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Make that marxican for two days.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited March 2010
    Its a relatively good masterplan compared to Thalis' USS Nimitz
    The hotel proposal still looks uninspiring - HSBC MkII
    Its fortunate that the process is iterative and improvements can be made..
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^^^ & ^^ @ luke , contradiction - 1/2 of corpwhoreate world view since late 70s.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^
    right, just b cause marxicans start with a pimped render and work diligently towards a plasterboard turd coated in aquaenamel doesn't mean the rest of the world does it that way 2 andi.