This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

Barangaroo

2»

Comments

• Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    Constructive criticism is passe - Hair hacker & Luke warm
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^ ^^ & ^^^
    will have 2 aim lower again so i don't go over your spinal cord --

i understand zombie lingua franca is an infant dialect, arsesimulating and knee hoing quaint + obsolete pomoisms as it goes along,...... but didn't u forgot to preface your iterative with a process and operation or 2?
  • luke
    edited March 2010
    ^^@ Messiah, had you fingered as above construction .........or criticism, but into being pumped up by the marxican priesthood.

@ HD - You are being harsh on Thalis, he is an inner city preservationist, not a suburb designer, and Messiah is way off track to give him credit for a gifted childhood as a naval architect.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ^6, What has Norman Foster got to do with it Messiah? HD has a point, shouldn't you be giving the SMH's in house architect a toasting for disappointing your holiness.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ^^11 @ Messiah, Whats this about HD being cryptic, I take her as gospel just like Monument.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^^^^^
    1/4 agree with u andi, but con crit is obsolete not passe.
    look again, top 2 bottom we r putting air in your tireds like the marseshun emperor did.
    the past lives on.

^ the etc luke and listing glitch on headitor report?
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^^ - i'm not so down on tharliz, cuntree needs more pedro loveins 2 get the ball rolling on crown land takeovers 4 sure.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    What it comes down to HD is that Sydney needs a cheesegrater.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited March 2010
    just OT - more "contextulised" cheese
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    cheesegraters wots needed not cheese?
    don't mind #3, for purely negative reasons.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Sydney should be thanking PK for stepping up
    If only he had butted into the comp fiascos up here
    We would have side stepped the go-mart black and white esky
    And the rem life raft for the goldie

^ roo shootin drivebys
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^#3, a road sign on the way home, but they got bored when it wouldn't fall off the pole.

#1 done with antique gun, b a zombie standing around for 1/2 a day with an 18th century musket nicked from a camberwell mantlepiece making holes 1 at a time.

#2 is a CGI job.

-----------------------

noticed that pk talks out of the front of his mouth,
    on t v marxican zombie city spin comes out the corner of lurchs external feeding orifice,
    hackoutants arm inserted via other end of waist opening causes the involuntary speech impediment?