This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

VICTORIAN ARCHITECTURE AWARDS 2010

hairdresser
edited March 2010 in architecture
Time drags along anutha 12 months.
wots marxico got on offer this year?

Comments

• luke
    edited November -1
    Whose the jury? Are they green?
    ------- If Centrelink is pulling the strings my monies on for the Norwegian Lego block pile.

http://australiandesignreview.com/news/16342-Dulux-Colour-Awards-announced
  • peter_j
    edited November -1
    Yep. MCR for a gong or several.

Even with the zentropa red innards. I wonder if that works like red cordial.

Norwegian? - I would have thought Finnish.
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    @ luke - centrelinks thrown his hat on the family room floor.
    BuggeryHill Stage sixhundredandsixtysix v the convection centre.
    anyone c which way the jurys gonna go?
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    dunno about mcr - zombies r in the ring taking a swing at themselves?
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    1 man jury - b interesting being stalin 4 a day.
    organise a firing squad 4 the authors of all projects with a stoopid name.
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    ova this year already. Going 4 EFwunderkids that everyman luvs to hate getting 011 meddle.
    BER will be a shit tsunami of gym boots?
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ..and book ends
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    calling the hailstorm from boganville + its soffit on the bowls club 4 a commendation.
  • peter_j
    edited November -1
    From http://www.citybowls.org/

Please note we are currently dealing with a number of transitional issues, and will only have one green available at this time.

I guess a soggy soffit is a transitional issue.
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    ^8, u r right, Finnishs coloured bricks off 4 another 10 years - arremmsea r the masters of regurgitating the obveearse?

Signul box should get a gong in urbanism - fits nicely in between the long log wall + the great coiler of Dazzle without clashing. get arremmsea 2 redo remand ctr?
  • luke
    edited November -1
    So is there any architecture up for it down in Marxico or do they give the gongs pre-framed to Rhino Inc. and hand the running over to the Institute of Graphic Designers next year.
  • sod
    sod
    edited April 2010
    <p>tickle is the 5th lien - convection cuts straight thru in an earnest field, liens building distant second.</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    ^^ the convection centre, ...old news i no. its a building
    arremmsea thing will b pumped up by pro fission as a meddling con tender - its not. glamorarsely lazy?

as to the rest......ummmmmm.

next year interesting? Burgarse back in the ring ? with a corker. ugly as ...not a supermarket cuming over a health centre dribbling down a tafeworm pumped full of stale air but. will b 1 of those non obligatory meddle years?
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    is buggeryhill the white thing on the corner. so many tafeworms out there.
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    <p>Bargearse mega lump on barkers road - almost too fugly for marxico??</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    i nearly fell out of my messershmidt when i saw it.
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    <p>it's a head turning traffic hazzard, not usre about which liens runner is in the field, warrnambool?</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    down there sum where - b better if it was on the seabed in the middle of bass strhate.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    @ luke, c/links been pulling exlusively charity strings since 06.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Didn't do his own house, Wouldn't do his own office. ......Can't do a hospital either.
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    @ Luke, u r wrong. da man is the qr8tor.

u will have 2 wait until 011 for d newer meant of runnybutt + robbing.
    art outhouse release by niche directas of rimmer studios.
    filmed inside a broken petri dish.
    in search of the mythethical 5 way golden mongrel, hedgehog + delusional escape from a bayswater ironmongery labor camp and fight the mummy from the graves in a carpark low k ted in the land beyond the gates of mirror alias under temple of tim tam built on the foundations of the lost wall of peter the great. said 2 b guarded by the tomatoe gorgon who fires stakes out of a black sphinx ta.

CGI techos r hair brushing poly pipes left by a plumhah on the film set b 4 its unleashed.
  • luke
    edited April 2010
    ^ Yeah, Tell me its painted green and I'll believe you.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    @ HD & Sod. Do the marxicans still run a colorbond prize division? Heres your winner.
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    <p>think so - costco has it covered tho. liens can always find a new benchmark for cynical crap.</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    wonder how many fat bastards can sit on the bendches.
    club foot detailing lost something in the translation from spanarshe to marxican.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    I received some AIA conference literature for the Marxican Show and Tell begging for regos. I'm bloody disappointed that Christopher Alexander is not speaking. He would be the perfect keynote to go with the mob they are flying in and the old time Marxicans up on stage.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    huh- is CA a zombie or something. hes been dead long time?
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Just kidding HD. I meant to say Batch-a-lard
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    Bunch a lards been feeding worms for yonks no?