This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

venice biennale 2010

luke
edited April 2010 in architecture
Wonder if Jeffrey Kipnis gets an invite to Gollums red carpet premiere of Why and What after 2008 comments? Wonder if he'd even care.
The Yanks appear to be into the positives of rebuilding the public realm post the GFC......
what is Australia doing again.........thats right a remake of mad max?

http://archleague.org/2010/05/trajan-over-nero-vienna-venice-los-angeles/

Comments

• luke
    edited April 2010
    Sejimas keeping it under wraps.
    Good idea, otherwise Gravitarse gets a last minute chance to whip up a pale imitation of her idea in the front room and save face.

http://www.bdonline.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=3161916
  • info
    edited November -1
    It is dissappointing that the Australian contribution is no more than a second rate interpretation of the Polish pavilion las time around. Gold, silver and bronze sponsor/juror/contributor model can deliver no more.
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    ^^^@ luke - mirror 2 g bush + b obama? sum americans must see themselves in a just period of rule?
    intaresting link 4 the Austrians 2 make. anything more on that?

^ @ info - after sum examination feel that australian exhibit for this year is missnamed. marxicans should stand behind their good work + the t riffic plans for the worlds most unliveable city. rest of carn'try must feel kredits due where kredits due and that this is properly recognised for the marxican contribution that it is.

u got 2 hope sejima pulls it off. b nice if a chick blew doors on 30 years of mostly forgetable toetesterone crap. then again...... archkeeteks r involved so chances r its gonna go off the rails.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    Sejima program launched.

no aussies get arsenailed. tells u something?
    http://www.labiennale.org/en/architecture/exhibition/
  • miles
    edited November -1
    <p>so it reads like sejima and her toyboy have split.....</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    ? - are you only 10 years old miles.
  • luke
    edited May 2010
    Toy boy has had his own office for yonks + keeps an indie operation, Tom boy did the NSW Gallery comp on her own last century.

Nice try miles,.....but no juice in it.

Typical interesting and uninteresting mix of names getting arsenailed. Expect the usual. The real story will be off in one of the pavillions as always.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    studio mumbai r in - b anutha fcuked up tree 2 give andi the sh#ts?

persunnaly miles i'm disappointed Swamp/Zombies didn't get invite to b arsenailed.
    tells me our most indanashnull up 2 date mo fos r flogging a dead horse with core tin.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    I'm guessing you got picked if you paint your stuff white.
  • greenhaus
    edited November -1
    Matthais Schuler is aligned with an obscure japanese architect who has perfected perpendicular mirrors.
    Deutschland will be watching this space as we are not interested in now - or when but why.
  • miles
    edited November -1
    <p>wassup? sorry hdee got engrossed in me ds watching benx latext flix....shame rooee's bro didnt get a gig. hes alroight. or hasegawa's kid/nephew. BUT if a ozzie was to get up it would have been golden boy bertram.</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited May 2010
    ^ - man with the buzzcut shits on both of them 4 sure - seems 2 b real.
    .....re running butt, may b nippos rekon is south of korea which famus architect am i this month.

mo fo country + arsetrailyuns r doing a grindhouse double feature 2gether?
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    guest starring the unliving landmark.
  • miles
    edited November -1
    <p>talking of witch...your EF kids have f#cked the medal with the a/c screening solution round the corner. diabolical. talk about falling at the last hurdle. anyway saw the very tall buroman checking out the EF action the other day....sizing it up i'd say.</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited May 2010
    painting the bookends black wos the stumble - horse went down hard pretty much straight away.
    kindest thing 2 b done is put it 2 sleep now. probably cum back as a zombie. v. thick on the ground up there.

AC solution is indarsetree standard. even 4 ground breaking pre packaged mondriyawn ---.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ^ how to give prefabrication a really bad image
  • greenhaus
    edited November -1
    Ya.
    You Aussies make for light hearts at Venice again.

Dis balcon air maker is in the past in modern EU. Here we make the coolant und the heat in liquid from central machine. Kondos have heat recovery ventilation machines in top cavity of roof.
  • cabbie
    edited November -1
    <p>interesting how venues have to re-qualify and participants don't ??</p>
    <p> </p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    being dead is a ticket? - cedric price qualified.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ^^^@GH, Aus. has the 9th biggest ecological footprint in the world.
    I don't see Wurstland in a top 10 list for anything buddy.
  • greenhaus
    edited November -1
    @luke.
    Approx middle of the Venice Biennale from opening world reach overshoot day.
    After this day we are all borrowing since 1980.
    Perhaps there will be no celebration.

http://www.footprintnetwork.org/en/index.php/GFN/page/earth_overshoot_day/#calc

Australia Show is very hard for me to understand but maybe there is some secrets your country hides that will make your ideas come true.
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    like the urban landmark - zombie eating its own brain?
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ^ i see right through that humor cabbie.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    @ sod. 1 zombie brain tastes like any other?
  • greenhaus
    edited May 2010
    ^ You Aussies were good for laughing - you will be the USAs of Venice for EU.
    It is not polite now for EU to be joking at America.

You have cars you make are nice copies of chevrolets and Ford cars of Polizei from last century - Ya.
  • hairdresser
    edited May 2010
    r u saying marxicans are full of vizshull rhetoric?
  • luke
    edited May 2010
    @HD, Your theory of Relativity doesn't work in the real world mate......this pile of %^&) is a unique Marxican deposit.
  • hairdresser
    edited May 2010
    u need a pee hate ch dee.

cobblers/centrelink = hem see squared. (the hekwayshunn can b run by inserting the value see as a variable).
  • luke
    edited May 2010
    Working on it.

Still writing the chapter - How to Fcuk up Corner Flashings. There is heaps of material to work through.