This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

Victorian Government Architect

13»

Comments

• luke
    edited April 2010
    Boganville Radio is broadcasting that R Rees is putting his head on brumbles chopping block -------,can't be long before he goes into the chook run with his axe behind his back?
    This tender is headed for a dusty shelf....... I'm off to the fruit shop to buy some bananas to eat.
  • hairdresser
    edited May 2010
    Hackountant b a man possessed on a growcon bulldozer clearing rubble after he heard pinhokeeho was whipping up a community e-petitshun on x cop lettahead?

Tendah will fall down 2 [*****].
  • peter_j
    edited November -1
    Re the Tarawarra exhibition, that was bit low HD. Did you see the pics they took as the fire almost got to them?

Museum director Jane Scott says: "The local people are still very much going through grieving and adjusting … so we started curating the exhibition as a kind of cathartic experience for us personally, because the staff were very much affected, as was everybody in this region. We wanted to do something, we needed to have a response, and as an art museum this is how we respond, by allowing art to speak."

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/art-and-design/brush-with-fire-turns-into-brushstrokes-of-art-20100326-r343.html
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    been going that way 2 a burnt out paddock watching it turn green 4 a year.
    fire didn't get next to hairstyling clients door - burnt through it and kept going.
    lucky 4 them they did a runner - sum of their neighbours didn't.
    they get my sympathy.
    2 me tarawwara has same status it had when knocked up long b 4 fire-----its still there.
    -------->real arts fine - find where i say its grotesque.

pointing @ architecture = bad? art? hanging off the edges.
    all ear to argument of critical/hemotional/scientific/practical value.
    u r not saying hang architecture in gallery and b granted immunity?
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    An exhibition i would pay 2 see.
    Objective study of what houses burned - why.
    windows? roofs? terrain?
    A Case Study out of the RC thats scientific?
    Give it 2 a real university and an engineering department to organise but + keep the VSGA + the rimmers a mile away from it - they have jumped the start.
    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/most-fire-victims-failed-to-prepare-20100427-tq3o.html
  • luke
    edited May 2010
    Science? Facts? A real university? You're in the wrong country HD.
    Promo + sponsor + marketing are the three door bitches for any [*****].
  • hairdresser
    edited May 2010
    6^@luke.
    RC heard yesterday that pinhochiho extended the eaves on her [*****] when she said she had an RDO. U couldn't trust her to open the tender envelopes - marxican GA special talent is hadviseing and originating sham process?
  • luke
    edited May 2010
    How limp are the VGA's [*****]?
    More a generational thing than an individual's I guess
    A decade of baby boomers fiddling unchecked with their snouts in the trough
    Has disenfranchised the next generation
    All hail the internet
  • hairdresser
    edited May 2010
    hes got his fans in the next gen down.
    think in conga lines not g gaps.
    http://www.australiandesignreview.com/response/16696-Terra-Goldfishius-or-the-curious-case-of-the-Windsor-Hotel#comment_16740

a scenario.
    whose new AIA fed pres? - marxican who gets good lobby?

AIA softening up Krudd (the melting man) re a Fed Govt. Architect with a power point on VB.

VB is marxico on the move - no ?s

BER lady next PM - u no the background.

in 011, G[*****]e is FGA, Marxo Fed Pres is a winners is grinners, Marxos get the fed $ and the rest can get *.
    get in the c line or get dudded. (1 guess who gets the lions share of the supa clinhicks).
  • luke
    edited May 2010
    So let me get this right HD - you're saying that since G[*****]e has been on the selection panel of the AIA VB effort he has aimed to bring his foreknowledge of govt. policy on population growth and city planning into a spectacular overlap with the skills, creativity and brilliant expertise of the profession.

--------

Pity Krudd has done a back flip on him. You wouldn't have been able to predict that 3 years ago.
    He'd have to be feeling like this bloke now.
    photo courtesy of ABC
    KEN.jpg 13.8K
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    sorta.
    VSGA has been on VB committee 4 4 years. AIA seems 2 be obsessed with relevance.

the other VSGA/AIA(marxico) joint venture - the BHS has been a 100% dud?
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    guess wot i am saying is good design sanctioning elite sold themselves as centre right inclusivists.
    but in reality are positionless drifters who have washed up as neo cons?
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Positionless neo cons - BOOM BABY BOOMER
    Drifting in reality - BOOM BABY BOOMER
    Why am I so bent?
    Just trying to paying the rent?
    Who they out pleasin'?
    Can see their autumn season
    BOOM BABY BOOMER