butter paper australasia : greaseproof architecture links 2000 - 2019
This website is brought to you with loving kindness as long as you respect the following, fairly obvious, rules.
- Behave yourself when posting comments or forum posts. Anything deemed too rude or defamatory will be removed.
- Don’t take text, link lists or any other without permission, unless noted. This includes redistributing website content through RSS feeds and the like.
- You may make use of butterpaper photos in a non-commercial way – say if you are a student or run a small blog. If you are a commercial entity you may use butterpaper.com images up to 300px wide for publication. Anything larger than this – contact us for a licence.
- Not all images are the property of butterpaper.com (e.g. Wikipedia Creative Commons images are used frequently). Check if in doubt.
- The butterpaper.com Web site contains features that link you or provide you with certain reference and functionality to third parties’ Web sites, directories, servers or services (“Services”). These features are provided by butterpaper.com only as a convenience. These Services are not controlled, endorsed by butterpaper.com in any way and butterpaper.com (including any associates and volunteers) are not responsible for the contents of any such Services, or any link contained therein. The offering of these features does not imply endorsement of the Services by butterpaper.com. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of these Services you chose to access using these features, as well as with any other obligation under copyright, trade secrets, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws and any other applicable laws. In no event shall butterpaper.com be liable to anyone for any damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the third parties’ Services or the information or material accessed through these Services. butterpaper.com reserves the exclusive right and sole discretion to add, change, decline, disable or remove, without notice, any feature, access or link to any of the Services from the Web site and/or to introduce different features, access or links.
- If you contact a third party using functionality provided on Butter Paper, including via e-mail, Butter Paper accepts no responsibility for any actions taken by that third party in response to your communication or for any transactions entered into between you and the relevant third party.
Modified: Aug 03, 2012
by Peter 30.08.08