CALLING ALL BEAUTIFUL MINDS: ENTRIES FOR 2012 DULUX COLOUR AWARDS OPEN
Entry for the 2012 Dulux Colour Awards is now open, calling all architects, designers, specifiers and students to reveal their innovative and inspiring use of colour.
Adding a new dynamic for entrants, the 2012 Dulux Colour Awards expands from six to eight categories, with the previous Residential Interior and Exterior Awards divided into four new categories: Single Residential Interior, Multi Residential Interior, Single Residential Exterior and Multi Residential Exterior.
These will join the Commercial Exterior, Commercial Interior, Sustainable Interior and Student categories to be judged by a panel of top industry names.
Aside from the high profile acknowledgment that comes from winning one of Australasia’s most acclaimed industry accolades, each category winner will receive AU$1,500 in prize money and a trophy. All entries will also stand the chance of walking away with the coveted Grand Prix award, receiving AU$2,000, a trophy plus a trip to an international design fair.
Entries for all eight categories are open now until 10 February 2012.
All Dulux Colour Awards entrants in the Residential Interior and Commercial Interior categories will be automatically entered into the Australian Interior Designer Awards (AIDA) free of charge as part of Dulux’s sponsorship of the AIDA.
The 2012 Dulux Colour Awards winners will be announced at a gala function in March 2012.
The 2012 Dulux Colour Awards is now accepting entries across eight categories:
• Commercial Interior
• Commercial Exterior
• Single Residential Interior
• Multi Residential Interior
• Single Residential Exterior
• Multi Residential Exterior
• Sustainable Interior
All category winners, excluding the Student category also stand the chance of being named the 2012 Dulux Colour Awards Grand Prix winner.
Who can enter:
• Interior Designers
• Colour Consultants
• Students of Architecture and Interior Design
• Commercial Interior: AUD$1,500 cash prize and trophy
• Commercial Exterior: AUD$1,500 cash prize and trophy
• Single Residential Interior: AUD$1,500 cash prize and trophy
• Multi Residential Interior: AUD$1,500 cash prize and trophy
• Single Residential Exterior: AUD$1,500 cash prize and trophy
• Multi Residential Exterior : AUD$1,500 cash prize and trophy
• Sustainable Interior: AUD$1,500 cash prize and trophy
• Student: AUD$1,000 cash prize and trophy, plus the opportunity to produce their own limited edition colour palette as part of Designers for Dulux program
• Grand Prix: AUD $2,000 plus business class airfare and accommodation to an international design fair
• Entry Opens – 9th November 2012
• Entry Closes – 10th February 2012
• Finalists announced – 27th February 2012
• Winners announced – 28th March 2012