the borg dual part assymmetrical comb over.
deserved to win.
a perfect 10 - captures faithfully the AIA and what stands behind it while its bending over.
- the refusal (inablility?) to turn corners.
- the playful rolling about of 20thC ESD turds kept in jars since childhood.
- due dilligence to a 5 year lag with EU real estate cliches.
- maintenance of high minimum ratios per sq m of airshipped/just of out date EU cliches.
- due dilligence to market positioning in front of emerging NZ and South African design hotbeds.
- assimilation of next, already over, endorsed local thing.
- putting a representation of architecture on top of and in front of less than ordinary buildings.
- throwing good rent away on a symbolic staircase to show how you care.
- being unable to connect the idea of a balcony with the reality of sunshine.
- realising that colour blindness is a gift to go with.
- facing up to old age and embracing the grid of the hair loss clinic.