Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Barangaroo

edited March 2010 in architecture
This is the view that killed it for me. Never mind the ships.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    According to the agit prop, the scheme is transparent.
    How convenient.
  • edited March 2010
    There it is.
  • edited 9:46AM
    Take this bitch
    preferred the danny glover version myself.
    ^ Absolutely HD, not as one dimensional and with a tasty set of urban locations.
  • edited March 2010
    ^^^u r treating objects like women again andi?
    Yeah..............the governator and his buddies sprayed the jungle but missed their target.
    Wrong Luke. The predator was wounded during that skirmish.
    If you bothered to watch the ending he was felled by a log and decided to self detonate. A fitting conclusion.
  • edited March 2010
    geez andi, u cut through the b s like a hay hay review?
    I thought that predatewhore was a dark french indalekshul reflection on the existential crisis of the west.
    did i fcuk up.

so u r saying when old raisin dick arnie + his crack team of big balled turbo machine gun slingers mowed down a thousand trees and a lot of wild life 2 give him a flesh wound that was a victory 4 ideas over technique?

i'm glad u straightened us out that its not an oriental ending,
    The red indian was the superior character..........
  • edited March 2010
    him and the chick the predatewhore wouldn't hit after he heat vision checked her fallopian tubes.
  • edited March 2010
    danny glover cut the LA predatewhores arm off, killed him with his own boomerang and then got the old gun for a present from the tribe's big kahunas
    respect for a black man, not a story mexicans can relate to?
  • edited March 2010
    ^11@Messiah.
    Reckon you're not right in your sermon about transparency.
  • edited March 2010
    ^^ Related to the ugly white guy getting sliced in half by pred 2 in the abbatoir HD.
    Revealing screenshot from the barangaroo video. Keith Haring estate could sue for misuse.
    Also:
    Review of the presentation by Adam Russell and John Demanicor.
    http://australiandesignreview.com/response/15831-The-Barangaroo-red-herring

They found the video.
    http://vioca.st/Barangaroo
  • edited March 2010
    liked bit about bennelong's estate - respect for a black man.
    manhattan instead of woolsheds taking the city west. y not? its not 1/2 arsed or holding back.
    headlands = the harbour. not small scale suburban thinking like timid thalis plan.

marxicans couldn't tell any stories like this.
    lost the chance 4 another coupla hundred years to put back batman's hill. only fib they could have told.
  • edited March 2010
    marxicans are trying though - and help is on the way
  • edited March 2010
    ^^^ Looks like an erection than an exclamation mark, far superior than Thalis'plan.

Needs something more innovative than stacked milk cartons. No boots and stockings either please.
  • edited March 2010
    ^@ andi, knob reflection fixation made u miss the 2 vaginas?
    innovative? - u mean centrelink owned adjective describing grey sandal with green straps hey?

u could undo the SMH milk carton diagram, fcuk off foyer ceiling lined up with hill profile behind + x out glass tower against sky and go with a marxican built diagram of how to represent wot u can't do in view of nothing.

^^...get the feeling that sydney can spare itself zombie object fixation + kulchural leadership luke.
    What do you propose hairdresser?
    Too much blow drying damages the hair.
  • edited March 2010
    ^
    u blind from not looking in the mirror andi?
    let me dumb it down 4 u,
    - richy rogies is not a shite architect like u r saying?
    (but SMH renderer is good enuff 2 get a job with gollum.)
    paul keating doesn't talk small minded convhick chatter?
    and wot u think is a purple knob, is probably a red herring?

better people 2 arsk would b RISDEEE hexperts & moanash or waterfront organiser Gravitarse if u reckon seedknee is makng a big mistake.
  • edited March 2010
    No need to dumb it down, just write something half intelligible without HD's cryptic crap.
    r u saying richy rogies hotel is ok?
    The same rogies who did the millenium dome?

Good master plan, the hotel is questionable.
    Messiah......son of centrelink.
  • edited March 2010
    ^ born to arseimulate ----ha ha ha.

^^i can try going sub mono syllabic 4 u but i don't know there has ever been successful translation of human language into zombie speak.

hear goes.

i .........../,,,,,,,,don't ........... /............ see ........../,,,,,,,,,, a ,,,,,,,,,,/.......... richy ............/..............rogies .............../............... hotel ............./............... design.
    i ............/............ see ............/.............. a .........../............. master /................ plan.
    ...../......& .........../,,,,,,,,,,,,,a .................shite............../,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mock....../...........hup............/,,,,,,,,,,
    by ..............the........../..............seed............knee...............morn.............ing...........herald.........

dunno about millenium dome.
    richies house kicks farken arse and lloyds building seems like someone with more than a spinal cord did it, but i got to admit 1 of your tafe worms would look better at the bottom of the harbour.
  • edited March 2010
    Well I'll be buggered, Messiah reckons its a good masterplan now?.....Marxican one one day, martian the next.
    Make that marxican for two days.
  • edited March 2010
    Its a relatively good masterplan compared to Thalis' USS Nimitz
    The hotel proposal still looks uninspiring - HSBC MkII
    Its fortunate that the process is iterative and improvements can be made..
  • edited March 2010
    ^^^ & ^^ @ luke , contradiction - 1/2 of corpwhoreate world view since late 70s.
  • edited March 2010
    ^
    right, just b cause marxicans start with a pimped render and work diligently towards a plasterboard turd coated in aquaenamel doesn't mean the rest of the world does it that way 2 andi.