This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

GANG OF 3.5

hairdresser
edited March 2010 in architecture
Q. who is the architectural communeity?

Comments

• hairdresser
    edited November -1
    A. the lead ahhs.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    Comrade Hou
    hoU.jpg 21.8K
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    Comrade Hox
    HoX.jpg 12.5K
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    Comrade Hoy
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    guv's annex
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    vice chairman Hoz
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    "absolutely"
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    5 year plan 4 kullcharull revolution.
  • luke
    edited March 2010
    ^^^^^^^^^ we got one of them in Banana Town
    only no-one likes it
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited March 2010
    The marxican "architectural community" opinions are worth as much as a pinch of salt on this occassion. Cronyism, conflict of interest at its best. Salims pulling the strings.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    ^^ bit like leaving the lid up on a thornbury dunny.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^^u need 2 blow your cigar smoke outside andi.
  • luke
    edited March 2010
    ^^^ @ Messiah, It seems the price you pay to sit out at Straddy meditating is not to be asked for your opinion by the Age.
  • sod
    sod
    edited March 2010
    <p>i don't disagree with anti - comment from the fattest blowflies on the turd of melbourne architecture will always be pro development. malcom passing on dmc's message is pretty laughable - delicate as a sledge hammer in the face.</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    front window at nareen is the definition of delicate?
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    front window at nareen?
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^u may not have seen it? near don't come musehum + cemetary.

^8 @ andi, no strings on salim - massing zombies r drawn in by $ colostomy bags laced with artificial burnt latte aroma.
    Hackountants ghostwriter, Gravitarse, goes 4 the poetry.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    shehah + translucyent latin backdrop translhated?
  • luke
    edited March 2010
    Nice try HD, but Gravitarse doesn't wear any pants to pull down.............the Marxicans appear to have cracked the secret to maintaining a consistent approach to planning and policy over the tenure of two independent SGAs.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ha.

I'd like 2 see a prhofishunal leedah break rank instead of wind - and demand the pile of victorianha b nuked. y not?
    ->and suggest 2 Salims 2 hire talent instead of wrinkly undertakers standing around in elegantly pissed pants.

Probably need to go OS or if feeling cheap get some bogans down? 2nd rate is still a better option than 3rd rate.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    Now you're talking.
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    ^hd - nahreen car showroom window is ok (levitates nicely), should have something better going on behind it tho.

colour and optical effect on the e-f building washes out when looking at it from up north - may as well be a central equity slab. really switches on when viewed from the abeckett st pavent.
  • hairdresser
    edited April 2010
    nareens a bit thick i thought 2 be delicate. levitation is maybe a cliche (or living in hope?) 4 the don't comes.

agree re E-F from pavement. surprises me. i got 2 say i like it --- a lot. despite the author and his lame hendorsement of Windsah.

don't mind it washing out - thats a + in my book. would not go so far as 2 say it may as well b.
    more benign.
  • hairdresser
    edited March 2010
    ^^^
    might b just wot marxico needs luke.
    bogans building in M city would have ambition 4 sure - 2 b contrasted with the contrary marxican attitude 2 boganville on the evidence left in the streets up north.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    The way we see it in Boganville is there are at least three gruesome turds coming Marxico's way as soon as the opportunity presents itself.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    sweet smell of hbc registered + preserved brihan burk skidmarked jocks?

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/hulls-order-on-windsor-contempt-20100411-s0tj.html
  • luke
    edited November -1
    maybe max could throw his critical unbiased eye over it - would have to leave the dummy at home but
    HD - got a screen grab of any notice?